The USS ShiKahr is a starship that is the setting of Several episodes of ST-OM.
Her first appearance is in ST-OM Episode Number 39 The Voyage of the ShiKhar
Her last appears in episode number 54 Rondo in Green
The starship ShiKhar is a stock model Excelsior Class
- USS ShiKahr
Brief description of ship:
- A federation Excelsior class starship (Enterprise B configuration)
Campaign role for the ship:
- Vehicle to get the PCs into trouble.
- Medium Patrol Frigate
- 70 years
- Length : 467m
- Beam : 185m
- Height : 100m
- Decks : 28
Distinguishing Marks (Odd paint job, repair scars etc.):
- The ShiKahr has recently been upgraded to the final configuration for front line Excelsior Class starships.
Equipment Quirks and Problems:
- The ShiKahr has been refitted from "borrowed" parts, from other classes of starships. Her hull is old, armored, and not terribly amenable to changes.
- The ShiKahr has new sensors, weapons, computers and shields.
Shuttles, number, any odd ones?
- 1 Type F Shuttlecraft
- 2 Type 7 Shuttlecraft
- 3 Type 6 Shuttlecraft
- 5 Type 15 Shuttlepod
- 5 Type S-2A WorkBee Workpod
The type "F" is a TOS style shuttle, recovered from the USS Defiant, and owned by Bydry
Notable Previous Crew:
- None established at this time
- The Shikahr uses an advanced Starfleet Matter/Anti-matter reactor.
- The ShiKahr has a robust starfleet Impulse power system.
- The ShiKahr has photon torpedoe tubes fore and aft, she can fire eight torpedoes in each direction at once.
- The ShiKahr has type IX phaser banks in partially collimated banks covering all angles.
Service History: The USS ShiKahr was built in 2305 Li'ira and company took command of the ship in 2372.
Crew: 290, 3,000 evac.
- CO Li'ira
- XO Suval of Vulcan
- OPS Tandala MacBier
- SEC Garan Draxil
- CENG Byrdy
- CMO Sunshine of Askene
- CSc Crystara Acnapma
- Brett Tyson, Helmsman.
On a scale of 1 - 1000 where 1000 is The Enterprise-D
- Science capacity - 675
- Crew Comfort - 500
- Duration - 500
- Medical facilities - 650
- Tactical maneuvering - 2500
- Strategic Speed - 875
- Defense - 950
- Offense - 950
- Versatility - 185
- Internal Security – 750
- Normal Cruise : 6
- Maximum Cruise : 9
- Maximum Rated : 9.4 for 12 hours.